Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kye Allums Want To Become Man

One child under 21 years of age at the George Washington University got out of her sex change until it ends up playing NCAA Division I basketball, authorities said.
Kye Allums was born a female in Hugo, Minnesota, but wants to become a man and told his teammates and school officials,
After investigating the request for the first time transgender apparent, the university said the guard 5 feet 11 inches and can play with the women's team, but must refrain from taking testosterone therapy during the season, the report said.
The school also decided Allums could be seen as a man.
"My teammates have welcomed me as a brother of the team," Allums said.
In an interview with Outsports sports site web gay, Allums said it was a big decision to go public.
"I decided to make the transition, ie change my name and pronouns, because I bother to hide what I am, and I'm trying to help myself and others to be who they are," Allums said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment