Monday, November 22, 2010

Philadelphia Marathon Results 2010 Latest Updares


The 17th Marathon of Philadelphia came to an end on Sunday with Daniel Vassallo United States, the winner of the race of men.
"I was a little overwhelmed with emotion a few times today," he said. "At 24 miles, I was like, 'My God, I'll do this'. At 26, when they were playing the music (" Chariots of Fire') and calling my name, I was very emotional, especially I've spent all this year. "
Vassalo last time was 2 hours, 21 minutes and 28 seconds.
In the women, Mariska Kramer of the Netherlands came in first place with a time of 2 hours, 38 minutes and 55 seconds.
Both winners will receive $ 3.500 in cash and prizes.
Runner of the race of men was David Bedoya of Somerville with a time of 2 hours, 23 minutes and 37 seconds.
Runner of the women's race was Ramila Burangulova of Gainesville, FL, with a final mark of 2 hours, 40 minutes and 40 seconds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment