Sunday, November 21, 2010

Philadelphia Marathon Results 2010:Daniel Vassallo And Mariska Kramer Won

Daniel Vassallo U.S. won the Philadelphia Marathon for men, while Mariska Kramer Dutch woman took first place for the ladies. Vassallo crossed the line in 2:21:28, while Kramer finished in 2:38.55.
For reference, Vassallo rate was about 13 minutes slower than the winner of the New York marathon, Gebre Gebrmariam. Kramer was about 10 minutes from the head of the wife Edna Kiplagat won.
Vassallo said he was overwhelmed by emotion at the final race.

    
"I was a little overwhelmed with emotion a few times today," says Vassallo. "At 24 miles, I was like, 'My God, I will do this." At 26, when they were playing the music ("Chariots of Fire ') and calling my name, I was very emotional, especially with all I've been through this year. "
The race was run at the same time half-marathon in Philadelphia, which was won by Kiprotich Kirui in 1:04.02 for men and Madefro Hirut in 1:17.52 for women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment