Monday, November 8, 2010

Wheel of Fortune Puzzle Solve One Letter

Sometimes you feel good about something.That's what contestant Caitlin Burke, 26, said after his notable "Wheel of Fortune" to resolve that earned him a Caribbean vacation.
With only a letter revealed - "L" - Burke correctly guessed the phrase of seven words: "I have a good feeling about this Even Pat Sajak, host of the program, was surprised, as the video of Sony Pictures Studios."Wait a minute. Let me in this first", he said, smiling. "Is it me or is that the most surprising solution that we had?"
Burke, who lives in New York, said it's a big "Wheel of Fortune" fan and often impress your family and friends by solving puzzles that are at home.
"I'm not bragging. There are a million things and I'm no good, but for some reason, I do not know, I've always been really good at 'Wheel of Fortune,'" he said.
The show aired last week.
When asked what advice he could offer aspiring contestants, Burke said practice. "See the show and think positive."
Appropriately, he added: "If you have a good feeling about something, go for it!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment