Thursday, November 4, 2010

Why Wont My Parakeet Eat My Diarrhea?Google

"Why did my parrot eats my diarrhea?" Google is a suggestion of when a user enters a "why not" query. Outrageously funny, yes, but there is a reason.
Google suggests recorded (and similar) looking for a person who is beginning to look something up. This is done to make access to necessary information would not be too long. Google suggestions to accelerate the process of finding a person, and ultimately, the person gets what he wants to find quickly.
Following this logic, it can be concluded that someone (or some) has done, has written a "why not my parrot eats my diarrhea?" Query into a search engine. Search engines find answers, too. poultry, for example, are not as skewed to the human feces lunch like the other inhabitants of this planet are. They eat the feces. Therefore, it is perfectly justifiable for bird owners who wonder why their parakeet suddenly not want to eat something that is used for eating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment