Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Payal Rohatgi Hot Pics

Bollywood actress Payal Rohatgi hot minor has hit the headlines with his allegations against the director Dibakar Banerjee said. Dibakar Payal said took advantage of his friendship and asked for a sexual favor!

Payal Rohtagi Dibakar Banerjee has said that his audition for a role in his upcoming film and has approved it immediately, despite their good performance. "I said I was too fat to play that role. He said I am on the heavier side and asked me to take my top off. I was surprised by their behavior. I did not expect this from a friend, " said Payal.

However, Dibakar Banerjee Payal Rohatgi conviction allegations and said she is doing this porder despair. "I only knew her as a film director and she auditioned with my casting director. I have nothing to do with his rejection or inclusion in my film, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment