Monday, June 27, 2011

Vicki Gunvalson Has Participated With Her New Boyfriend


 Real Orange County housewife, Vicki Gunvalson interview with Andy Cohen is a look at what is happening live Sunday edition of the Ayers Brook her boyfriend shook the show.

Vicky Gunvalson, rumored to be dating Ayers Brook long before it was divided into Donn, has recently been the subject of the report of several newspaper articles. Vicky's boyfriend was arrested twice in 2010 for not paying child support, after Vicki has written a letter to the judge asking him to free her friend from jail.

When Cohen to express some of the questions about her boyfriend, her response was: "The media does not tell the whole truth."

What tells us that knew Gunvalson said that her boyfriend of the past, Gunvalson said: "I knew everything. There were no secrets and lies."

Cohen, asked what his thoughts were on Slade Smiley has child support and claims to be a leaked with Tamra Barney.

"If people saw me last year," said Gunvalson "I never talked about Slade. It is your business and your life and I do not want it in mine."

Cohen then asked to discuss Gunvalson determining Tamra Slade for the entire last season. Gunvalson said it was difficult for him because "Tamra is my best friend. I personally would not have gone that far."

"I do not want people in my company ... I'm a big girl ... everyone needs to be a fine line where you can stop," he said.

And finally, when asked Gunvalson Cohen was "still in love?" She replied "yes."

0 comments:

Post a Comment