Sunday, July 10, 2011

Latest News Ellie Goulding the wedding singer

A Buckingham Palace aide after came to see the band rehearsing for their 1st America tour - although Goulding didn't mention the aide's presence to the other band appendages. She said: "I kept it a secret - I just said them to get on their best behavior. Days after the Palace confirmed the booking for the wedding on Apr twenty-nine. Goulding said: "And then we all just buried about it because we'd to focus 100 percentages on the task in hand, which was United States. But when we got back, even though we would just tour, we rehearsed for another week just for the wedding. She sang Your Song - which she recorded as the soundtrack to John Lewis adverts last Christmas - for the 1st dance earlier going on to perform her hits Starry-Eyed and The Writer, along with covers by Stevie Wonder and The Killers. The singer, who's from the village of Lyonshall near Hereford, also revealed that she had deliberately changed her natural accent as a baby. She said: "I saw a lot of movies and TV and I realised there was this whole other accent, wish the one news presenters have, so I copied that. That's why it appears I speak quite well, but I am not meant to. The singer now charges panic attacks that she experienced years after this transformation. Goulding, whose father left when she was 5, said: "I was giving myself the pressure of being this other human and succeeding. But there's another girl who was meant to go down the bad route - dead-end jobs, I've to accept it will ne'er fully leave me Singer Ellie Goulding has told of her "gushing" backstage encounter with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Goulding, twenty-four, was invited to serenade William and Kate's 1st dance at their wedding later the couple saw her perform at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Bangor in May final year. Rapper Tinie Tempah had introduced her to the couple backstage who told her they had enjoyed the show. In an audience with the Evening Standard magazine she said: "Prince William was just real gushing, and wish, 'I really enjoyed the show'. He's so nice, just really the nicest human being. Latest News Ellie Goulding the wedding singer

0 comments:

Post a Comment