Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Christie Brinkley’s ex Peter Cook Says Former Model Shed ‘Crocodile Tears’ on TV

Now, Christie Brinkley had a chance to give his side, her ex-husband Peter Cook to hard to look at the history of his unhappy model.

Cook, 53, appeared on "Today" show on Wednesday to slap his ex-wife to shed crocodile tears "," on television in an attempt to "be relevant in the media again."

"All of the content of his interview was a lie, she claims that I have harassment and intimidation on a daily basis," Cook told the owner of the Savannah Guthrie. "We did not talk for four years and half, and we have not sent in the next two years.

"So it's understood that I was harassment and intimidation that is absurd," said Cook.

Brinkley, 58, broke the "Today" Only the day before, told Matt Lauer that Cook did not just leave her and her children alone because their divorce in 2008.

"I turned the other cheek," said Brinkley, to avoid public discussion of their marital conflict.

"There is no quote from me, anywhere. This is the first time I have never had a show," Cook, to discuss, she said.

But, according to Cook, who called the old model of "narcissistic" in the past, this is not the one who keeps beating a dead horse to talk about their relationship.

"With the separation, she was on a campaign to discredit me," he said, pointing to how the drama escalated in recent years, seems to coincide with the Star Brinkley in "Chicago."

"She can use her celebrity to get the media to say:" This is a bad boy, "he told ABC News in a recent interview." I do not want to sell tickets for anything. I do not want to press. I'm not interested. "

The couple have a daughter together biological problem, 13-year-old sailor, and Cook is also a foster parent 17-year-old son, Brinkley, Jack, with her second husband, Richard Taubman.

"I want peace for my family. I want the world to me, "he said." I want to be able to do their jobs, their children and to live without a shadow of Christie Brinkley at me. That's all I ask. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment