Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jennifer Lopez is quite happy

Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is quite happy about getting back to work after a long break and says she had a great time working on her comeback movie "The Back-Up Plan".

"I love being back to work, I've always been working and to have left it for a couple of years to have my kids and spend time with them has been a big deal for me, so to get back has been the best," imdb.com quoted her as saying.

The Latino singer, who took a break after she gave birth to twins in February 2008, plays an expectant mother in the movie and says she related more to the role because of her own experiences of pregnancy.

"Having just gone through my own experience of having babies for the first time it definitely ranked true to me. All the little jokes about what it is to be pregnant and being tired and being kind of hormonal and all those kind of weird things that happen to you. And, how hungry you are," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment