Monday, June 27, 2011

Emma Stone On Dropping Out Of High School


 I micro-management, "says Emma Stone Vanity Fair writer Alexandra Wolfe." I think I am type A personality, who tries to convince herself of type B, "says the actress, included that he still puts his clothes and put his coffee In the morning the night earlier. Stone, who admits he was nervous about her bikini VF cover photo, saying, "I used to use a single piece," he jokes that his vices are sugar, wine and black tar heroin. "That's all, heroin, sugar, wine and nothing too crazy. Sometimes folks recognize me, "says Peter of his public profile," but are rather, 'Oh, hey! "As a lot of stars Stone, however, the actress will appear in the help, friends with benefits, and crazy, stupid, love this summer due to the presence of the paparazzi." He gets up when I am walking to my car and I am like, 'Hey, Emma! Listen, I'll remove those images. Here's my card, "Pierre says a new meeting with a paparazzi.

"If you always go to the beach with friends or go out of his home in pajamas, call me." Piedra, confused, refused the card. "It's wish," but I'm removing these pictures to see these guys try to reach an agreement with you to feel you're his friend. I even knew it was something that folks call them. Stone, who rarely have the tweets and reduce their Facebook account later he "became addicted to Farmville," Wolfe acknowledges i.e. still struggling with some aspects of being in the dating of the public eye, for example. "Speaking this is quite new," said Stone, who won't tell if she's single or not, be asked by the press about his personal life. She concludes that "the only solution that I came to regard such things as the health of my family or meetings, not personal things to talk about it. As for the pressure of Hollywood stay slim, while the stone allows "I am surely more aware of what I grew up," she says she hasn't succumbed to the style of extreme diets celebrities. "This regime, have you seen" Stone asks the diet coach Popular recommends stars Tracy Anderson "It's like. Eat this regime, which is a piece of palm-sized chicken and beans, and to work 2 hours a day for the rest of his life.
"The actress, who climbs the rock-Chelsea piers in New York, although he admits that weight training and Pilates with Spider-Man co-star Andrew Garfield" shows the anger in me. Prior to her starring role in Superbad, Stone had left school and moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dream of acting, enroll in internet courses and working time of a bakery for dogs. "I think 3 folks called my cookies specific to your dog’s food," Stone said with a smile. "I am not super talented dog bread." Peter, however, insists he has no regrets. "Superbad I made on what would have been my final year, "he said." I was playing his last year, and had obtained my degree, I missed that opportunity, and if I had lost that opportunity so I'd not be here now.
Pierre Wolfe says he still remembers what he sees as his most difficult moment in Hollywood to audition for NBC's Heroes. "I could hear in the other room, a girl came and said," you're our options on a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 11 "," Stone recalls, earlier Hayden Panettiere has the role of Claire Bennet left the room. "I went home and just collapse," Pierre said, calling the experience of rock The August issue of Vanity Fair available in NY and Los Angeles Thursday, June 30 and at the national and the IPAD Tuesday, July 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment